Hey there. My name is Liz and I enjoy TV, Movies, fanfiction and her online life maybe a little too much.
I love Photography, Castle, the only ever seen unicorn Stana Katic, Jennifer Lawrence, political humour, non-bullshit, fun stuff, cute animals, DOGS and good people from around the globe. I don't judge, I try to not be prejudiced a lot and I hate intolerant, narrow-minded people unwilling to look at a problem from both sides. There, 's all.
Oh, and I love CASTLE. Did I mention Castle yet?!?!
so this housewife decided to rewrite the harry potter series into christian books so that her kids wont be reading about witchcraft and i just cant eveN BREATHE BC THIS IS SO HYSTERICAL
read it here:
OMG, I thought nothing could top the story alone…but some of the reviews..you ppl are funny and accurate as fuck! :D
This anonymous gem from a dear fellow called Ellen:
1. How are you planning on making seven books?
2. Harry Potters eyes are green. It says so in the books. Multiple times.
3. The coordinates are off. If nonexistent. I can’t find 24:3 on the map anywhere.
4. Does this mean my geography is off?
5. How can there be 7 million Christian children but only one place to learn how to be a good Christian? And how can it only contain 7 people?
6. Where are the house-elves.
7. Where is Ron?
8. What is the role of Severus Snape in this story? Will he be a spy? Will he be an evolutionist?
9. Will this be turned into a movie.
10. Did you credit j.k Rowling for original characters and or story? You could get in serious trouble.
11. What will Draco malfoy be? I mean technically he should be a Christian but he is different from other Christians, he believes himself to be better. So would he be a catholic and the other guys Protestant? If so, this would get pretty interesting, and would start to look like the eighty years war in holland. But if voldemort would be an evolutionary, how can the Catholics side with him I mean their practically opposites. Your creating yourself some serious plotholes here.
12. Western Hagrid scares the sh*t out of European kids.
13. Your giving God a burnout if seven million people keep asking stuff from him. Give God a break, Use actual magic.
14. How do you plan on creating the triwizard tournament?
15. Have you read the actual books,
16. Have you seen the actual movies.
17. How do I get god to make my homework.
18. Where does this story take place? You make it sound like it is some place in America, despite the fact that the original story being in Great Britain pretty important is to the plot.
19. Plot holes?
20. How do horcruxes work in this universe?
Thank you for your time,
Or Exhibit B:
Hello there, fornicating drug addicted evolutionist speaking. I just wanted to let you know that your writing has provided me with literally hours of entertainment from just four chapters alone! That’s an achievement, I’m telling you. And in the case that you aren’t actually joking and everything you’re writing is deadly serious, well…you certainly won’t find a convert in me. In fact, I’d go so far as to say that my dislike of radical Christianity is increasing with every word I read but hey, you write away. I’m glad you’re having fun, and have a good day.
Go have a read, they are hilarious!
Video Game: You know, if you're having trouble, feel free to lower the difficulty settin--
Me: Go fuck yourself.
do you have those shows that you just pretend got cancelled after a certain season/episode and any following episodes just never existed in the first place?